Here are eight great tips on writing for the web. They are aimed at journalists but could be useful for anyone who needs to write read-me copy — I’m thinking especially of content marketers. Continue reading
When I started blogging six months ago, I had no idea how I was going to illustrate my posts. The only thing I knew was that I wanted to do so. It’s a personal choice, but I am more likely to read a blog with an appealing illustration than one without. Since then I’ve learned […]
For the past few months I’ve been following the progress of Andrea Wren, a freelance journalist for The Guardian, as she started her own blog with expert help. There was none of the “5 ways to instantly get rich quick through internet marketing!” hysteria.
Writers, how many different ways can you publish your work — books or articles, fiction or non-fiction? If you immediately think of print, think again.
Since I began this blog in August 2011 things have been moving fast. That’s why I haven’t posted for a while. I started getting interested in content curation and it became all-consuming. Once you try it, you’ll see why!
- Time for a beer instagram.com/p/anc91NR1jB/ 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/ai2kuTx1rR/ 4 days ago
- Warming up to rock Brig instagram.com/p/ai2CLvR1qp/ 4 days ago
- UK Smartphone users start to like mobile Payments via @eMarketer - ow.ly/m0YwC" 4 days ago
- RT @Spotify: Love Pink Floyd? Stream "Wish you Were Here" and help us unlock their entire catalogue. #Floydcountdown spoti.fi/WishUWereHere 4 days ago